Early drug discovery stage:
- Determination of metabolic soft-spot in crosses species liver and intestinal microsomes (both rodent and non-rodent) which help chemistry to
improve metabolic stability of NCE.
- Screening NCEs to detect reactive metabolites in liver microsomes by using gluthione as a trapping agent.
Full biotransformation package of NCEs.
- Full metabolite profile in cross species hepatocytes (both rodent and non- rodent: rat, mouse, dog, cyno and human).
- Metabolite identification in Aroclor induced rat liver S9.
- Conducting bile duct cannulated rat study to understand metabolism and excretion pathways of NCE by using cold compound (which is not radio
labeled): In that case full metabolite profile is determined in bile, urine, plasma and feces samples.
- Detection of circulating metabolites in plasma samples (rat, mouse, dog and cyno).
- Detection of circulating metabolites iReaction phenotyping of NCE by using recombinant cytochrome P450s and specific chemical inhibitors.
In some special cases reaction phenotyping is also done by using recombinant UGTs.
- Determination of non-cyp mediated metabolism like Aldehyde oxidase (AO) mediated metabolism of NCE by using human liver cytosol with/without